HP brings decades of expertise in printing and materials science into their very own 3D printing technology found in the HP Multi Jet Fusion 3D-printers. With the patented technology HP enables a highly efficient workflow for prototyping and production, at a low material cost and minimal material waste.
Produce truly functional parts with optimal mechanical properties
HPs 3D printers utilizing the Multi jet Fusing (MJF) technology are capable of producing fully functional quality parts, at a high rate of speed. This is done by using fusing agents and accurate temperature control to ensure a precise selective fusing process of the powder material.
The HP Jet Fusion Processing Station makes the post processing a simple and clean procedure, as well as mixing the unused material for reuse. At the same time a new Build Unit can be placed right back into the printer, securing maximal printing up time and efficiency.
The MJF technology offers a wide range of possible materials with different qualities, and will also open up to innovative use of material combinations. By having a detailed control of each and every printed «voxel», different qualities such as color, texture, translucency, elasticity and conductivity can be included in a single part. The MJF Open Platform and a network of material innovation partners ensures that the pallet of material offerings will continuously expand to fulfill every need.
- Obtain predictable, reliable final printed parts that match your design
- Produce more parts per day with continuous printing and fast cooling
- Optimize cost and part quality, with cost-efficient materials that offer industry-leading reusability
- Access new future materials and uncover new applications thanks to the HP Multi Jet Fusion Open Platform
- Technology: HP Multi Jet Fusion technology
- Build volume: 380 x 284 x 380 mm
- Layer thickness: 0.07 to 0.1 mm
- Materials: HP 3D High Reusability PA 12 (Nylon)