The production ready 3D printer for tough plastic parts
The ProX™ 500 and 500 Plus are cutting-edge Selective Laser Sintering (SLS®) production 3D printers from 3D Systems that create injection molding-grade parts without expensive tooling. Designed for smooth integration with your manufacturing workflow, these production printers empower you to rethink entire production and supply chain strategies, allowing for advanced product performance, lower total manufacturing costs, and localized on-demand manufacturing.The ProX 500 prints in DuraForm® ProX plastic material to produce parts with superior mechanical properties, precision, resolution, surface finish and edge definition compared to any other SLS system.
The ProX 500 Plus prints in additional materials, including glass filled and aluminum + fiber filled, and offers faster and higher resolution modes. The included state-of-the-art Material Quality Center (MQC) module ensures unrivaled material recyclability for efficient, clean and automated production.
Benefits of ProX™ SLS Series:
- Manufacture strong end-use parts and functional prototypes faster.
- Be confident in your process and results.
- Streamline your workflow – Automated production tools, powder handling and recycling functions, and mobile production controls allow you to get the most from every second.
- Maximise your investment – With remarkably high throughput, material efficiency and process consistency.
- Take advantage of complete design freedom – it is easy to directly produce low runs of complex products or one-off customised products.