Genuine SLA for the ultimate in accuracy and economy
3D Systems, the inventor of Stereolithography, brings you legendary SLA® precision in production 3D printers fine-tuned for cost-efficiency and unrivaled material availability.
These advanced 3D printers produce exact plastic parts without the restrictions of CNC or injection molding. In addition to prototypes and end-use parts, ProX SLA printers create casting patterns, rapid tooling and fixtures. With speed, accuracy and surface quality of this level, you can produce low- to medium-run parts at a lower per-unit cost and build massive, highly detailed pieces faster.
Benefits of SLA® Production Series printers:
- Develop and produce products without the hefty cost and time of CNC machining or injection moulding.
- Match your exact mechanical and optical specifications with the broadest range of materials available
- Cut finishing time and enjoy the best surface quality available from any 3D printer
- Identify design flaws early with true-to-design accuracy and surface finish.
- Produce large, whole parts and cut both the time required for assembly and part weakness associated with attachment points
- Streamline the path from CAD or scan to final part production.