Mold Design using SOLIDWORKS eCourse
SOLIDWORKS eCourses are complete courses converted from the SOLIDWORKS training manuals into self-paced e-learning. The courses employ professional-quality design, guided practice, offline exercises, and highly interactive content.
The goal of Mold Design course is to teach you how to use the Mold Tools in SOLIDWORKS. In addition, manual surface modeling techniques will be introduced which can assist with solving mold making problems.
Before taking the course you are expected to have experience in mechanical design and mold design.
With this eCourse you will get 14 lessons
Course length: 16 hours 55 min
- Surface Concepts and Imported Geometry (1 of 2)
- Surface Concepts and Imported Geometry (2 of 2)
- Creating the Core and Cavity (1 of 2)
- Creating the Core and Cavity (2 of 2)
- Creating Side Cores and Pins
- Using Advanced Parting Line Options
- Creating Custom Surfaces for Mold Design
- Using Advanced Surfacing for Mold Design (1 of 2)
- Using Advanced Surfacing for Mold Design (2 of 2)
- Using Alternative Methods for Mold Design
- Reusing Data (1 of 2)
- Reusing Data (2 of 2)
- Completing the Mold Base (1 of 2)
- Completing the Mold Base (2 of 2)