Sheet Metal eCourse
SOLIDWORKS eCourses are complete courses converted from the SOLIDWORKS training manuals into self-paced e-learning. The courses employ professional-quality design, guided practice, offline exercises, and highly interactive content.
The goal of Sheet Metal course is to teach you to create sheet metal parts, flat patterns and drawings in SOLIDWORKS. Sheet metal design functions and techniques are useful for creating sheet metal parts to enclose or house product designs.
Students attending this course are expected to have completed the SOLIDWORKS Essentials course.
With this eCourse you will get 8 lessons
Course length: 10 hours
- Basic Flange Features
- Working with the Flat Pattern
- Additional Sheet Metal Techniques
- Converting to Sheet Metal
- Multibody Sheet Metal Parts (1 of 2)
- Multibody Sheet Metal Parts (2 of 2)
- Forming Tools and Gussets
- Additional Sheet Metal Functions