SOLIDWORKS eCourses are complete courses converted from the SOLIDWORKS training manuals into self-paced e-learning. The courses employ professional-quality design, guided practice, offline exercises, and highly interactive content.
The goal of SOLIDWORKS Plastics course is to show how SOLIDWORKS Plastics can be used to solve many of the common issues that affect plastic part designers and mold makers.
Students attending this course are expected to have completed the SOLIDWORKS Essentials course.
With this eCourse you will get 19 lessons
Course length: 17 hours 30 min
- Setting Up a Basic Flow Analysis
- Detecting a Short Shot
- Using the Automation Tools
- Injection Locations and Sink Marks
- Creating Materials
- Manipulating the Mesh
- Detecting Air Traps
- Understanding Gate Blush
- Packing and Cooling Times
- Reducing Cooling Times
- Multiple Cavity Molds
- Analyzing a Model with Symmetry
- Valve Gates and Hot Runners
- Simulating Reaction Injection Molding
- Using Inserts
- Simulating Multi Shot Molds
- Simulating Gas Assisted Molding
- Simulating Cooling within an Analysis
- Analyzing Warping