The Industry Standard for 3D Printing – Materialise Magics
Materialise Magics, the top choice of data preparation software for any 3D Printing technology.
- Work with professional top-notch data preparation software
- Tap into Materialise’s nearly 30 years of 3D printing software expertise
- Get software that fits the most demanding standards of the most demanding industries
Why choose Magics?
- Solve the most common problems in one click
- Let the Fix Wizard guide you through the file fixing process step-by-step
- Make worst-quality designs watertight with this STL repair software
- Increase efficiency and save material costs
- Easily achieve the exact position, rotation and size of your part
The benefits of using Magics
- Generate 3D PDFs and reports to efficiently communicate with your clients
- Meet important project deadlines
- Advanced 3D model viewer
- Convert nearly all CAD file formats to STL with the Import Module
- According to your needs, additional modules will help you take your data preparation to the next level
Materialise Magics supports 3D printing applications for a range of industry verticals, such as prototyping, architecture, healthcare, automotive and aerospace.
Here is a video case where Avio Aero uses Magics to manufacture lightweight titanium blades for jet engine turbines.